Returning Clients: After the First Session
Transforming home into your power spot
Restore balance by putting your affairs and your past in order. As we continue on your tidying journey together you will:
- identify what is truly precious
- surrounded yourself with the things you love
- cherish who you are NOW
At the end of our first session, we’ll decide on what follow up package would work best for you and your organizing project. How many sessions you will need depends on the size of your organizational project. Like the Initial New Client Session, all follow up sessions are five hours long - beginning at 10am, and ending at 3:00pm (if you need a custom timeframe, please contact me, and we'll find something that works for both our schedules).
How many sessions will I need? The number of sessions you need will depend on the magnitude of the project you're tackling, how quickly you make decisions, and if/how much you work on the project between sessions. Of course, every individual project is unique, and everyone make decisions about their possessions at different speeds - so what takes one person one session may take another person two or three. I'll give you suggestions based on my professional opinion, and how quickly we moved through things in the first session - but of course the decision is ultimately up to you.
If we're working through the KonMari Method together, I generally recommend:
- between 2 to 6 sessions to complete the whole process
If we're working through specific spaces together, as a very general ball park I recommend:
- 1 Session: a closet or a dresser or a bathroom or a set of bookshelves.
- 1 to 2 Sessions: the average room (not including closets) or large & full closets or large & full dressers.
- 2 to 3 Sessions: the average room (including closets) or particularly large or full rooms or kitchen + pantry.
- 3 to 4 Sessions: jam packed rooms or home offices or garages or basements or attics.
- More than 4 Sessions: multiple rooms or pack rat status rooms or whole apartments or whole houses.
Remember every situation is unique and every person is different, at the end of your Initial New Client Session we'll talk about how we want to move forward, and what package will fit best for you.
Or if a phone call is more your style, give me a call at (415)-308-1366. I can't wait to hear from you!
Each new client starts with an Initial Client Session, which includes a home tour, storage assessment, comprehensive needs assessment, a fully comprehensive action plan, resources and product recommendations, plus starting the tidying process, so get started today.
Satisfaction Guarantee: If you are not satisfied after the completion of an individual lesson, please contact Jane Organizes within 14 days. Jane Organizes will be happy to address outstanding concerns free of charge, either in person or on the phone until all promised goals are achieved. If you are not 100% satisfied with the results, you are entitled to a 100% refund.